WORK WITH US
Engaging with MDAP
We offer two primary streams of engagement:
- Collaborations: an allocation scheme for formal collaborative research projects lasting at least three months, with open calls occurring twice yearly. For more information, please review answers to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Consultancy, expert advice, advocacy and involvement in shorter term research projects. You can email us at email@example.com to discuss how MDAP can work with you on your collaborative, data-intensive project.
MDAP collaborations round 2020A
Expressions of interest and applications for this round have now closed. The Next round (2020B) is expected to be open around October 2020. Proposed collaborations should:
- Have an anticipated duration of three to six months;
- Be of strategic value to the University, aligning with its research strategy, increasing future research capabilities, and leading to the development of novel tools and techniques that can be applied to other projects and domains;
- Require expertise and/or infrastructure that cannot be sourced from existing University Services or platforms; and
- Align with available MDAP team capabilities.